Product Release 3.3
The product team here at LUCA Plus have been working on some exciting updates that have recently been rolled out. In this update, we hope that our new stack of collaboration and usability features will enhance your workflow.
1. Refer & Earn:
With our New Sign Up Incentive Program, you can now easily refer new users to LUCA Plus and earn rewards! Watch the video below to see how it works and get referring!
2. Gold Partner Program Dashboard
A new Gold Partner-only Dashboard has been rolled out and in use by our existing Gold Partner members. This dashboard has specifically been developed for Partners who:
- do not have a Xero, MYOB or QuickBooks company linked to their LUCA Plus account
What does the Dashboard provide?
- Gold Partners can receive the same benefits as users who use Xero, MYOB, and QuickBooks as their accounting software
- easily keep track of clients and referrals
- Become a partner and receive up to $2000 by joining our referral program now!
3. Simplified E-Invoice Creation:
Creation of e-invoices has been made easier by introducing a button that takes you directly into the detailed view.
Other key features include:
- supporting more attachments which will also be transferred directly into your customer/supplier’s accounting software alongside your invoice
- the ability to mark an invoice as paid via a checkbox
4. Assign User Roles:
You can now add more members of your organisation to your LUCA Plus account:
Admin: Has full access.
User: Cannot change organization or billing settings, but has full access otherwise.
External user: Read-only access for transactions and receivables only. Cannot access any organisational settings.
5. Bug Fixes
Various bug fixes across all three platforms.